<

Why does everyone feel the need to get an iphone?

Postby igon91 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:51 am

The iphone is a good phone. in my opnion the droids are better but it seems like everyone gets iphones because everybody else has one and its whats "IN"
igon91

Postby verrell8 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:57 am

Lunatic apple fanboys will spew anything they can to try to sell their product like saying iphones cannot get viruses. Android phones are superior to crappy iphones in every way, that's why they come up with sh!t like better customer service and runs glitchy, lol.

Fact of the matter is, not only are iphones underperformers, they are very problem prone.

4s battery problems:
http://www.techieinsider.com/news/13863/battery-drain-problems-continue/

4 drops calls and not recommended by consumer reports:
http://www.pcworld.com/article/200924/consumer_reports_throws_iphone_4_under_the_bus.html

Even Steve Wozniak, co-founder of apple cannot help but praise android:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57360045/apple-co-founder-gripes-about-iphone/

All he could say was apple is easier to use, lol, he had to say SOMETHING nice about apple. I know grandmas who learn how to use android phones. Iphone is for idiots who think they are cool by buying them cheap or real at places like Walmart and act like it is a luxury item.
verrell8

<

Postby barnabus » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:59 am

Actually I got the iPhone because I found out that the Android and Windows phones tend to get viruses, run glitchy and are generally pain in the neck phones to deal with. Also I wanted a smart phone that had a good battery life. The iPhone was the best choice out of all the smart phones and I've grown to really like the phone a lot. Hope it helps.
barnabus

Postby frangag » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:03 am

Here's my opinion. I work for a company that takes "net promoter scores" (nps) very seriously. It's basically how much customers come back, and referr other people to your product. For example, Verizon has a low nps, basically because customer service sucks. Apple, has one of the highest nps's in the business. So people come back and buy more, and tell others it's better than the rest. More happy customers, means more paying customers. Even if a certain product is technically "better", than another, the company that has a better customer relationship wins. Sorry for rambling, but this gets drilled into my head every other Friday.
frangag

Postby orval » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:05 am

I wouldn't trade my crackberry for an iphone. I love it too much.
orval

Return to iPhone