<

Why does my iPhone battery die so fast? :(?

Postby nachton » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:43 am

Every morning I charge my phone 100%. During class I never use it, maybe once of twice to check the time. At around lunch when I go to use my phone I have less then 50% battery! Why is this?

Can it be to over charging it? Or does it have a bad battery? If I go get the battery replaced, how long does it take?
nachton

Postby airdsgainne36 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:48 am

Well, I'm not too sure about iPhones, but my old iPod would have to die in order to get its battery life back.
And it could be a bad battery, but I don't know about how long it takes.
You could also have an app running in the background, without you knowing, that could be sucking it all up.
airdsgainne36

<

Postby fay » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:00 am

Well, I'm not too sure about iPhones, but my old iPod would have to die in order to get its battery life back.
And it could be a bad battery, but I don't know about how long it takes.
You could also have an app running in the background, without you knowing, that could be sucking it all up.
1) charge your iphone. 100%
2)let it die completely. 0%
3)while charging, reset it by holding the sleep/wake button and home button even after it asks to turn off
4)the apple logo will appear, which means you just reset it (this does not remove any data or apps)
5) let your ipod charge completely
6) your battery problem should now be GONE
have a nice day(:
fay

Return to iPhone