<

Why does my iPhone get so hot ?

Postby eairrdsidh » Sat May 26, 2012 1:47 pm

Well this has been going on for about a day, my new iPhone4s gets super hot in the back in just 3 muinets when I turn it on ?

Should I take it back to the AT&T store its only been a week .

Like even when it's charging it gets really hot when im not even using it.

The only time it's not hot is when it's shut down completely.
eairrdsidh

Postby eadbeorht » Sat May 26, 2012 1:49 pm

Double click your home button - it'll show you all the apps that are running. When you exit out of an app, it doesn't close completely. Once it shows you all the apps running along the bottom, press and hold one of them until an X pops up on each icon. Proceed to close them (this won't clear any of the stuff saved in them, don't worry.) Your phone is probably just overheating because you're running too many applications at once.
eadbeorht

<

Postby ceretic80 » Sat May 26, 2012 1:53 pm

happened to me and the apple dude said to double click home button, then you'll see the apps you previously used, played etc... on the bottom of the screen, then if you hold on the app (like how you hold the app to delete or move it) then you'll see some red thing with a line on the top left corner just press that and it will go away. that doesnt mean its deleted its just that the app is still open and if too many app is still open the iphon/pod gets hot
ceretic80

Return to iPhone