<

Why doesn't the "slide to unlock" switch on my iPhone 3G work?

Postby osrik » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:30 am

I have not dropped my phone today, and it was working fine all day, but all of a sudden the "slide to unlock" button stopped working. I have turned off my phone, reset my phone but it still won't work. The "slide to power off" switch works, and I can even adjust volume of music, but it seems the buttons on the bottom of the screen aren't working. What can I do to fix this?
osrik

Postby priestly11 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:33 am

I have not dropped my phone today, and it was working fine all day, but all of a sudden the "slide to unlock" button stopped working. I have turned off my phone, reset my phone but it still won't work. The "slide to power off" switch works, and I can even adjust volume of music, but it seems the buttons on the bottom of the screen aren't working. What can I do to fix this?
Absolutely nothing... seriously...

you have a software to hardware defect... call Apple at 1800myiphone and get a warranty replacement (if you got this phone in the past 1 year.... if not, then upgrade)

Good luck
priestly11

Return to iPhone