<

Why is my iPhone 4 so slow?

Postby conlon » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:19 am

When I bought it it was really fast. I've only had it for like a month, but the past week or so its been really realllllyyyyy slow. I just got back from a two week trip to Oklahoma, and theres no verizon coverage there, so could that have made my phone slower? Its only when I go on facebook or safari, internet apps and stuff. I'm home now and its still slow. Should I like, restore it or something?
conlon

Postby quade » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:22 am

It's clearly notthe iPhone if your internet is acting up. It's your Internet provider also update your iPhone when available and all the apps that go with it. Contact your provider if this continues and if you trully believe it's the iPhone get a new one under the warranty that I assume you have with the phone
quade

<

Postby pfesssley34 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:23 am

You might need to do that, but first try a simple restart, if you haven't already. That usually kills most bugaboos in an iPhone. If that doesn't help, make sure your phone is fully backed up, and then try to restore. This could take anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour for the complete process, so make sure you have time, and power for your computer if it's a laptop. If that doesn't help, make an appointment at the Apple Store Genius Bar. If the phone is really just fubared, they will replace it.
pfesssley34

Postby brenton » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:33 am

You should restore it, or if you mainly use it at home connect it your wifi
brenton

Return to iPhone