<

Why won't my boyfriend let me see his phone?

Postby loghan » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:39 am

We’ve been together for over a year. The first day he got an iphone he let me play with it and do whatever (his phone was new and clear from any history of calls messages etc) Later on when he started to use it he would always lock it and wouldn’t even let me get close to it, he turns over when he’s doing something on it. I started to get suspicious so I asked him to see it, we have gotten into many fights because of this, only one time he let me see it after he himself went through it alone and even after that he wouldn’t let me see certain things, like messages between him and his guy friend. What worries me that he lets fights get really ugly and he still wont show me, I don’t know what’s going on why cant he just shut me up and show me if hes really not hiding anything like he says. Also he says that he doesn’t like ppl touching his phone cause he thinks they r gonna break it or something (even though he let me play with it the first day he got it) Whats his deal? is he hiding something? The problem is that we have been fighting about this all day and i told him that if he didnt show me right then on the spot i wouldnt trust him, and he didnt he just left and now even if we does decide to show me he could have deleted whatever he didnt want me to see
i really dont know what to do
loghan

Postby alen83 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:40 am

He is hiding something..my ex didnt he same thing with his ipod touch and sure enough he was talking to his ex gf.
alen83

<

Postby ordland19 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:52 am

My boyfriend does the same thing. I think that guys have this thing where they want their privacy on their phones - I came to the conclusion that since we know everything about each other he just might want to keep some things to himself like what he talks about with his friends. Me and my boyfriend got into a lot of fights over it too but I just learned to stop caring, he doesn't want to show you his phone you don't show him yours!
ordland19

Postby gaffney » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:53 am

you didn't say how old you are. Also any chance he has taken pics of you that he shouldn't? It could be about 3 things that would make him do this.

1. txt's to another GF
2. txt's to guy friends about you and things you have done. stuff he shouldn't be spreading around.
3. pics of you or another girl that he shouldn't have.
gaffney

Postby martell6 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:57 am

If he's so touchy about it, he's obviously doing something he doesn't want you to see. That combined with his irritability usually suggests that he's involved with someone else. Exit this relationship as quickly as you can since he's clearly not all in it anymore.
martell6

Postby amren » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:09 pm

If he's so touchy about it, he's obviously doing something he doesn't want you to see. That combined with his irritability usually suggests that he's involved with someone else. Exit this relationship as quickly as you can since he's clearly not all in it anymore.
Sounds like he is hiding something. But also asking to see someones phone can cross the line and can cause more trust issues. It sounds like you have tried to talk to him, but he just argues.
amren

Postby quinlan57 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:18 pm

Sounds like he is hiding something. But also asking to see someones phone can cross the line and can cause more trust issues. It sounds like you have tried to talk to him, but he just argues.
Hiding something. My ex wouldn't let me see his messages because it turned out that he was cheating on me. We would always get in fights nad he eventually let me see it, but deleted messages before showing me.
quinlan57

Postby carlomagno28 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:30 pm

Meh my gf goes thru my phone and facebook and email because i got nothing to hide and i dont really care and she lets me do the same :P
carlomagno28

Postby marline » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:32 pm

He is hiding something.
marline

Postby rangley » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:33 pm

You're being insecure
rangley

Next

Return to iPhone