<

Would i be able to get out of my ATT contract 1 month early?

Postby lesley45 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:43 pm

i have att cell phone service right now and i have one month left on my plan. my phone screen recently cracked (iphone) and it is just about destroyed. would i be able to leave without paying a cancelation fee? any other ideas are also appreciated. And how is Sprint's coverage?
lesley45

Postby norman21 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:58 pm

Not sure AT&T will let you off the hook, but you can call them. Anyway, they will surely prorate the fee so you'll pay ony a fraction if you only have 1 month to go.

Sprint is very good compared to AT&T.
norman21

<

Postby willaburh » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:05 am

AT&T will probably charge you $60 to cancel a month early. I found Sprint coverage to be awful and that they lie about it and how it will improve. I wouldn't use Sprint for love or money.
willaburh

Postby igon » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:09 am

With only one month left, the early termination fee should only be around $60. However, make sure you are certain on your contract's end date. If you are looking at the upgrade date for a new phone, not that they often make upgrades available up to 6 months prior to the end of the contract, to entice you to stay.

Sprint has great coverage near interstates/large cities. Otherwise, it sucks. AT&T has the best 3G network in the country... Verizon Wireless has the best coverage, but bad customer service. If you live in a T-Mobile market, they also have GREAT coverage and very good pricing on monthly service.
igon

Return to iPhone