<

Yearbook... "Apple Inc." theme?

Postby marquez » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:28 am

My friend and I are co-editors for our Yearbook Staff this year. Our job is to help our Advisor create a theme that flows perfectly throughout the whole book. So far were doing an idea of the Apple Products (iPhone, iTunes, iPod, etc.) we had some ideas like making school portraits look like Apps, the front cover as an iPhone 4, and the Table of Contents as the App Gallery on the main screen. But we could use some more ideas!!

We have the division pages (Student Life, Sports, Academics, Portraits, & Clubs) that need an idea for.

If you have any ideas, please please let us know! Muchly appreciated!
marquez

Postby thurleah72 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:37 am

My friend and I are co-editors for our Yearbook Staff this year. Our job is to help our Advisor create a theme that flows perfectly throughout the whole book. So far were doing an idea of the Apple Products (iPhone, iTunes, iPod, etc.) we had some ideas like making school portraits look like Apps, the front cover as an iPhone 4, and the Table of Contents as the App Gallery on the main screen. But we could use some more ideas!!

We have the division pages (Student Life, Sports, Academics, Portraits, & Clubs) that need an idea for.

If you have any ideas, please please let us know! Muchly appreciated!
if you're doing an apple theme, remember apple products are always sleek, clean and simple. Don't do what other yrbooks do and make weird fonts go in different angles. When I think of apple, I think of a simple cover, one work in a font like helvetica. All the interior content will be placed on a clean square grid, no strange angles, no weird outlines.

Go to the store and look at everything to get more ideas for different pages though
thurleah72

Return to iPhone