<

Is it bad to be this obsessed with a celebrity?

Postby chane » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:29 am

My friend is obsessed with a celebrity. She has a picture of him on her lap top background, his CD on her iPod and she talks about him all the time. Also, she told me she is trying to watch every movie he's ever acted in before school starts and she watches interviews of him, finds fan videos and looks up the latest news and reads message boards about him everyday. Is it bad to be this obsessed?
chane

Postby currie93 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:48 am

ABSOLUTLY NOT!!!! a fan is a fan and can like whoever how ever they want! anyone can do that and im sure most of us have but dont forget...people can like/love/believe in/be fans of/ and everything else they want! dont crush their dreams because they like someone...it is a phase and maybe she will grow out of it and maybe not but remember...who cares? let her be herself!
currie93

<

Postby haslett28 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:49 am

I was Obsessed with Justin Bieber... I would do everything you listed and I have about 200 posters of him. Now that I think about it, it was silly and weird to be obsessed with someone I've never met. I'd say, if your friend actually met the guy whoever this person is, and she is STILL obsessed , then yeah it's alright, But it's not good to be obsessed with someone you never know, They could be real snobs and rude people.
haslett28

Postby laurent71 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:15 pm

No its not whats soo bad about tht? im obsessed with Justin Timberlake but i don't always talk about him or look @ news of him but if he was in movies i would soo do the same. But i was like tht with Robert Pattinson i was sooo much obsessed with him but not anymore i hate him now.
Oh and who is this guy?
laurent71

Postby treabhar62 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:33 pm

No its not whats soo bad about tht? im obsessed with Justin Timberlake but i don't always talk about him or look @ news of him but if he was in movies i would soo do the same. But i was like tht with Robert Pattinson i was sooo much obsessed with him but not anymore i hate him now.
Oh and who is this guy?
naahhh.I Wost With Britney Spears :) i make MY OWN Backgrounds Of Her For my computer and own All he CDs and singles and every magazine i could find that she is featured in :P and all of the above things you listened soo compared to me shes not to obsessed is she???
treabhar62

Postby drych » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:46 pm

Oh and who is this guy?
naahhh.I Wost With Britney Spears :) i make MY OWN Backgrounds Of Her For my computer and own All he CDs and singles and every magazine i could find that she is featured in :P and all of the above things you listened soo compared to me shes not to obsessed is she???
haha no she just really loves him as a fan it's okay as long as she still gets her work done and realizes that it's not all there is to life. Message boards are a great way to talk with other fans actually.

Who is it btw?
drych

Postby bain » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:51 pm

When you are young like that...it is a "crush"...when she is 17, it will be an "obsession"...and when she is 21, it will be, "a restraining order"!! LOL NO, J/K!! It's not too bad. She will realize the star is just another person like us.
bain

Postby sheply29 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:54 pm

its not lame, if all that stuff is on the internet then obviously its there to watch, dont worry, im like that with actors , btw which actor , aha .. its called an IDOL .. not stalking :) thats my opinion anyway, xx
sheply29

Postby abram58 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:06 pm

theres nothing wrong with having a favorite celebrity or an obsession with a celebrity as long as she knows that hes a celebrity and she will probably never be with him. you will know its bad if she starts turning down guys because shes waiting for him lol
abram58

Postby hervey » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:17 pm

It depends in how old she is, if she's young, she'll get over it later on in life .. if not, a fan is always a fan, as long as they don't do anything crazy ... :)
hervey

Next

Return to iPod