<

My best friend won't text me back even when she is texting someone else?

Postby lyman58 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:47 am

This girl and I have been best friends for about two years now... We used to text all the time, every night and day. She would even text me when she was really busy. And just all of a sudden she would stop texting me and ignore my messages. I would text her and she wouldn't respond, but I would get a friend to text her and she would text him/her right back! I asked her if she was ignoring me and she said she wasn't and that she was always busy... then i asked if she was busy how was she able to text the other people. Then she started using excuses like "my iPod is slow" "i didn't see your message" "i was busy"... "im not your girlfriend". I then asked "well, we used to text all the time and you werent my girlfriend, what changed" and she said nothing. We are very close to each other and can tell each other anything.... She loans me money I loan her money, we take care of each other. We hang out all the time. She is nice when she hangs out with me, even though we tease each other a lot. Though her ignoring my texts has caused us to fight in the past, because every time i bring it up she gets mad. I am a 17 year old guy and she is a 16 year old girl. Thanks for any answers I may get. They are greatly appreciated!
lyman58

Postby treoweman » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:48 am

Guy, your story rings a bell... sigh .. but frankly and bluntly you have two choices available..

The first is to trust in what you had ? .. and tell yourself all-sorts of "good reasons", remember all the happy times and moments and basically hang in there like a sap ..which is what I would do.... as I believe in "One"..y' know?

or.. you can let the REAL world hurt you, realise that the flames died and basically she's ignoring you so that you'd get miffed and wander off into the sunset.... don't let annoyance turn to bitterness, don't get angry or torture yourself or you'll just get the idea that ALL women will be that way, unappreciative, uncaring...users....and they're NOT.

being suspicious in that you involved a friend to "test" her..wont do your relationship any favours. But in all fairness to you, she should level with you and lay her cards on the table ..if only for a closure. Some women and men too i guess, just leave you on the string.

Count your losses, or hang in there but DONT betray what you had, or jeopardise what you could have by being controlling and suspicious...

I learnt the hard way. Now I'm looking at a blank inbox and hoping that one day she will pop up and say hello.
treoweman

<

Postby eairrsidh29 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:03 am

It's kind of ironic that they "show" they like you by not being in your pocket 24/7 .. I dunno, it seems that "happy ever after" comes after a heck of a lot of waiting around playing 2nd fiddle... If someone truly cares, how do they justify ignorance and complacency ?

Thanks guy, hang in there !
eairrsidh29

Postby brick54 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:06 am

I dnt reely get wut ur asking but you shuld just give her some space for a while shell eventually text u back
brick54

Return to iPod