<

Blackra1n.exe Problem?

Blackra1n.exe Problem?

Postby brandeis15 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:58 pm

I have a tethered 3.1.2 ipod touch jailbroken. And It shut down today on accident and I went on to blackrain.exe on my computer and right when i click make it ra1n it shuts down and says blackra1n.exe has stopped working.
Please Tell me how to fix this!

it is not an as.dll problem
and ive tried blackbreeze
neither have worked
brandeis15

Blackra1n.exe Problem?

Postby horado44 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 am

Hi,Conor Callaghan

There are 3 step to repair blackra1n.exe error

If you got blackra1n.exe error then there is a 94% chance that your computer has registry problems. I think your computer is already very dangerous, and you should fix it immediately. There are many ways to fix blackra1n.exe error, according to my experience, I think the following method is very good, you can go and try it. I hope it can help you:

* Step 1 - purchase a blackra1n.exe error repair tool,install this error repair tool.
* Step 2 - Click the Repair All Button.It will scan you pc for real.
* Step 3 - Then click the Repair All Button again and your done! Enjoy it.

Here are the url of blackra1n.exe error repair tool:http://www.RepairErrorToady.com/ttfix-blackra1n.exe_error-zz0001
horado44

<

Blackra1n.exe Problem?

Postby kipp » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:06 am

Hi,Conor Callaghan

There are 3 step to repair blackra1n.exe error

If you got blackra1n.exe error then there is a 94% chance that your computer has registry problems. I think your computer is already very dangerous, and you should fix it immediately. There are many ways to fix blackra1n.exe error, according to my experience, I think the following method is very good, you can go and try it. I hope it can help you:

* Step 1 - purchase a blackra1n.exe error repair tool,install this error repair tool.
* Step 2 - Click the Repair All Button.It will scan you pc for real.
* Step 3 - Then click the Repair All Button again and your done! Enjoy it.

Here are the url of blackra1n.exe error repair tool:http://www.RepairErrorToady.com/ttfix-blackra1n.exe_error-zz0001
That happened to I just used a different computer
kipp

Return to iPod