<

Can I exchange my old Ipod for a new one?

Postby eachann » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:27 pm

I got my I-pod 2nd or 3rd generation as a present from a friend right before the 4th generation came out. I would have returned it if only I had a receipt. Is there any way I can exchange my old Ipod for a new one. And I know that the new ones are more expensive, and that I will have to add money to exchange it, if I can. Thanks.
eachann

Postby orford » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:35 pm

I got my I-pod 2nd or 3rd generation as a present from a friend right before the 4th generation came out. I would have returned it if only I had a receipt. Is there any way I can exchange my old Ipod for a new one. And I know that the new ones are more expensive, and that I will have to add money to exchange it, if I can. Thanks.
You can take it to an apple store, and ask them if they will switch it out. Some days they will. If not, then you can sell your current one on ebay, and use that money, to help with the 4g
orford

<

Postby searbhreathach » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:43 pm

you can at the apple store, they have this "recyle" thing were you can trade, and you get the new one for 10% off or some % off.
searbhreathach

Postby casey27 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:51 pm

dont you should jailbreak your old one u cant jailbreak the new one but you can but its probably will break
casey27

Return to iPod