<

Can't put music on my LG 800G?

Postby delmon62 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:04 pm

Hey I have an LG 800G with tracfone. When I tried to connect it to my computer via both an ipod charger and two seperate USB phone chargers, I couldn't see it on the devices list. It didn't say anything about 'mass storage device found' or anything like that. I just want to put some music on my phone, what can I do?
delmon62

Postby toren87 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:08 pm

Hey I have an LG 800G with tracfone. When I tried to connect it to my computer via both an ipod charger and two seperate USB phone chargers, I couldn't see it on the devices list. It didn't say anything about 'mass storage device found' or anything like that. I just want to put some music on my phone, what can I do?
You can get a micro sd card and put it in your phone. Then remove the card and put it in your computer using a usb card reader or sd card reader on your computer. Then move your music to the micro sd card. Then move the music to the music file. Then put the micro sd card back in your phone.
toren87

<

Postby burhtun » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:11 pm

Is there a slot for microSD on the phone? Is there a card in the slot? You'd need the card to connect the phone in mass storage mode. You'd then have to find the mass storage option in tools and settings.
burhtun

Return to iPod