<

I cant remember my password for my old apple id?

Postby eghan68 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:19 pm

When i got my first ipod like yyeeeaaarrrss ago i used this one email that i havent used in just as long. i just got a new mac and some of my songs wont play cuz i need to authorise the computer to the old account but i cant remember my password or to my crazy old secruity question. is there anyway i can transfer those songs to my new account???
eghan68

Postby bren » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:22 pm

When i got my first ipod like yyeeeaaarrrss ago i used this one email that i havent used in just as long. i just got a new mac and some of my songs wont play cuz i need to authorise the computer to the old account but i cant remember my password or to my crazy old secruity question. is there anyway i can transfer those songs to my new account???
Www.iforgot.com
bren

<

Postby donois28 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Alex, this is a really tough one.
Your best bet is to contact Apple iTunes customer service and see if they can offer any assistance. THEY might not be able to given a security issue is involved as well. Though I doubt seriously that you are the only user with this type of issue so there is no harm in contacting them and see if they can help.
donois28

Return to iPod