<

Computer crashed - How do I get my iTunes back?

Postby bemot » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:28 am

I bought a laptop and gave my desktop computer to my mom. I left all of my iTunes on hers because I couldn't figure out how to transfer all of it. To make a long story short, my mom's computer crashed. A friend of mine came over and took out the hardrive and we got all of our stuff back - except for my iTunes. I copied the files to my laptop, but the only music that shows in my iTunes are the ones I imported from CD's, not purchased on iTunes.
So now I'm freaking out because I don't even have half of my music, apps, movies, photos, etc.
Is there a way for me to get it all back? It is all still on my ipod touch but I'm afraid once I plug it in, I'll lose everything. How can I get it back?

Thanks for any help!
bemot

Postby bhanu » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:32 am

You may refer to this guide, it will show you the detail steps to transfer files from iPod to computer or iTunes, including music, video, playlist, photo, etc. It's easy to understand and works pretty well for me.
http://firstreviewtown.posterous.com/how-to-copy-music-from-ipod-to-computer-and-i
bhanu

<

Postby deorward » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:34 am

Go to the iTunes store and re-download all of the stuff that you bought. You won't be charged again for anything that you have already paid for.
deorward

Return to iPod