<

Cool jailbroken ipod stuff?

Postby garrad » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:37 am

Ok so i jail broke my ipod and i just wanted to know some cool mods and stuff to do to it! Any ideas or cydia programs good?
garrad

Postby keillan » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:38 am

winterboard for themes and some tweaks, installous, mxtube, vwallpaper is amazing, mobiletheater, fontswap, terminal, activator, androidlock XT, barrel, bootlogo, colorkeyboard, cydelete, graviboard, infiniboard. infinifolders, lockdown pro (for locking apps so no one can get into them like pics and vids for example haha), multiflow, springtomize, sbsettings, covert, gold hd battery percentage, rainbow music player (also affects safari), safari colors (only will work if rainbow music player is disabled), sbsettingstoggl, buzzplayer. theres many more that i used to know but dont anymore, just search cydia and purchase things that look cool. you need these sources to purchase some of these things though ( apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia , cydia.hackulo.us , repo,insanelyi.com repo666.ultrasn0w.com , sinfuliphonerepo.com , cydia.zodttd.com/repo/cydia
keillan

Return to iPod