<

Earphones for my ipod touch make my music sound weird?

Postby illias » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:29 am

When I put my earphones into my iPod touch it makes the voices sound like they are in the background and the music sounds like it's under water. These head phones are TWO days old. I tried turning my iPod off then on again, I changed the EQ what else can I do with out buying new ones??
illias

Postby arach » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:34 am

When I put my earphones into my iPod touch it makes the voices sound like they are in the background and the music sounds like it's under water. These head phones are TWO days old. I tried turning my iPod off then on again, I changed the EQ what else can I do with out buying new ones??
Try a few different earphones in the iPod. If all the earphones sound bad, your iPod is having problems. If it's just those earphones then the earphones are bad, go get a refund.
arach

<

Postby guglielmo2 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:37 am

Apple headsets are really crappy. I would something better then this, if i were you.
guglielmo2

Postby landis29 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:39 am

Be sure the earphones are in the earphone socket all the way and make sure it fits sometimes when the earphones are a little bit out of the socket this could happen. This happens can alot if you have a case be sure the wire isn't broken at all and ummm that's all I got so good luck u might need to get new ones
landis29

Postby renjiro70 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:48 am

I know it sounds weird either blow or suck into the actual earphone peice it worked for me good luck
renjiro70

Postby skeet75 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:58 am

I know it sounds weird either blow or suck into the actual earphone peice it worked for me good luck
I have the same problem! I've used two different Apple earphones and got $120 Dr. Dre Beats. the problem is still happening and it's obviously the iPod. I've done everything and still can't fix it. I really hope there is a way to fix it. Good Luck.
skeet75

Return to iPod