Alright, I have tried everything! Clearing cookies, uninstalling browsers, chrome, internet explorer (6, 8, 9) Firefox (3.6, 4 RC) reinstalling flash, private mode, adding things to the URL, quality change, pop out window, restarting wireless router, restarting modem, plugging in LAN instead of WiFi, restarting computers. On all 5 of my computers!!! My PS3 can't get my friend's site, my iPod
touch can't get my friend's site, friends computers can't get my friend's site. Nothing I do is working!!! I don't know what else to do! Oh and I have also switched DNS's (From OpenDNS to Google DNS and back) My friends can get on my friend's site just fine at there houses. I only have 1 ISP where I live so I can't switch (unless I get satellite, which is a NO) This just started happening out of the blue. I went to sleep, woke up, An error occurred. It's been 4 days, I think it's later enough. I need a new suggesting, anything! I don't care if I have to rewrite the hole world of software... I'm right now, confused.