<

Frostwire music onto itunes help!?

Postby rainor » Fri May 18, 2012 11:32 am

So if you think frostwirse and stuff is bad, okay but you don't need to put your opionion on here because it won't matter. I just need help. I gotta all my music, and I have it on itunes, in like a "frostwise" shared music playlist thing, but how do I get the songs in my actual library for my ipod? I can't drag them or anything straight from frostwire. The songs are right there of my itunes but it won't let me do anything but play them. Help! thanksss!
rainor

Postby mattias89 » Fri May 18, 2012 11:33 am

So if you think frostwirse and stuff is bad, okay but you don't need to put your opionion on here because it won't matter. I just need help. I gotta all my music, and I have it on itunes, in like a "frostwise" shared music playlist thing, but how do I get the songs in my actual library for my ipod? I can't drag them or anything straight from frostwire. The songs are right there of my itunes but it won't let me do anything but play them. Help! thanksss!
Hi, very easy.

iTunes allows you to configure what things you want to "Sync".

Just add the "FrostWire" playlist to that list.

Then all you do is plug your iPod to your computer, and when it "syncs" all new songs will go to your ipod automatically

You can also try dragging the "FrostWire" playlist icon into the iPod icon, that will probably transfer the songs too.

If everything worked, then once you unplug your iPod from your computer, go to "Playlists" and you should see the "FrostWire" playlist there. :)

That's how I used to upload my "Marathon Training" playlist to my iPod (back when I used to have one)
mattias89

<

Postby brynley24 » Fri May 18, 2012 11:40 am

Hi, very easy.

iTunes allows you to configure what things you want to "Sync".

Just add the "FrostWire" playlist to that list.

Then all you do is plug your iPod to your computer, and when it "syncs" all new songs will go to your ipod automatically

You can also try dragging the "FrostWire" playlist icon into the iPod icon, that will probably transfer the songs too.

If everything worked, then once you unplug your iPod from your computer, go to "Playlists" and you should see the "FrostWire" playlist there. :)

That's how I used to upload my "Marathon Training" playlist to my iPod (back when I used to have one)
This question doesn't make much sense. It sounds like you're trying to put songs imported into itunes onto your iPod but haven't been able to do that. Is that right? If so, then why didn't you explain

How you tried to put music on your ipod

And

What happened when you tried.

Its just common sense that if you wanted help for your problem you'd want to describe what the problem is.

" if you think frostwirse and stuff is bad, okay but you don't need to put your opionion"

Bad because it's a selfish and immoral thing to steal music?

Or bad because programs like Frostwire can cause serious damage to your computer because it's buggy and can lead to severe cyber security problems?
brynley24

Return to iPod