imagine makeup artist DS GAME
imagine baby sitter DS GAME
Ipod touch
Barbie nail printer
Cotton Candy maker (roseart)
4 cd's
IM-Me
3 books
She already got 695.00 worth of clothes at justice.

Do NOT say she is spoiled or any other comment, if we have the money to buy it then she gets it. she GIVES to alot of people we have chose names off trees and bought for homeless and other family. and DONT say christmas is not about presents we know this, we have the money so dont put a pricee on it just tell me some good christmas stuff.

Thanks

she already has a wii and that stuff
neb

GOOD CHRISTMAS LIST FOR 11 YEAR OLD?

Postby eardley42 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:25 am

What is a good x-mas list for a 11 year old girl

she already wants

easy bake oven and food
wii fit
imagine makeup artist DS GAME
imagine baby sitter DS GAME
Ipod touch
Barbie nail printer
Cotton Candy maker (roseart)
4 cd's
IM-Me
3 books
She already got 695.00 worth of clothes at justice.

Do NOT say she is spoiled or any other comment, if we have the money to buy it then she gets it. she GIVES to alot of people we have chose names off trees and bought for homeless and other family. and DONT say christmas is not about presents we know this, we have the money so dont put a pricee on it just tell me some good christmas stuff.

Thanks

she already has a wii and that stuff
Something nice for her room. Maybe a super cool chair or makeup area. Maybe just take her out for a fun girls day and get your nails done and have lunch. A new purse perhaps. if she already had and Ipod just not the ipod touch, how about some money to purchase more songs from itunes. They also have an easy bake cupcake decorator set she might appreciate. Does she have the cooking game for the wii, it sounds like she enjoys cooking and it is something you can do together,
eardley42

<

Postby addams » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:39 am

I think she might get tired of the easy bake oven, cotton candy maker since that's generally for younger children, and that's a lot of clothes since children grow fast and their style changes really fast once they reach 12 (preteen years), don't be surprised if she gets tired of those clothes in the next year. but I'm sure you can give them away.Other than that it's a good xmas list
addams

Postby styrbiorn » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:43 am

I hate poor people who always complain about how rich people are mean and all that stupid ****. YOU or your husband obviously have a good job and can support your family quite well. Poor people should stop whining and sucking their thumbs.. It is their fault they didn't graduate.. GOD!!! OH and like what is she in to?? does she like video games? Makeup? Study her and find out what she likes
styrbiorn

Postby deon » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:48 am

I hate poor people who always complain about how rich people are mean and all that stupid ****. YOU or your husband obviously have a good job and can support your family quite well. Poor people should stop whining and sucking their thumbs.. It is their fault they didn't graduate.. GOD!!! OH and like what is she in to?? does she like video games? Makeup? Study her and find out what she likes
okay that's A LOT. I'm only getting a skelanimal, jackets, books, a hat, and thats it, lol.

she needs socks. xDD
deon

Postby dudly » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:04 am

ow baby I think you should get your 11 year old some condoms because they are active baby and you don't even know it
dudly

Postby lapu » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:08 am

Thats a lot but yea sounds good I guess....
I wanted that kind of stuff when I was 11
lapu

Postby burly » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:09 am

long skirts an dress are good too ask for
burly

Return to iPod