<

How can I deactivate having to put a password in my computer so that I don't have to put a password everytime?

How can I deactivate having to put a password in my computer so that I don't have to put a password everytime?

Postby urbano » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:07 am

My cousin put a password for the computer & i don't know what it is. So every time I wanna use it, I ask him &he would type the password in from his iPod touch. He has a certain app that lets you see what you are doing on the computer & he can choose to turn off the computer when ever he wants straight from his iPod. So when he types the password for the computer so that I can use it, how can I deactivate it so that every time I want to use the computer, i don't have to put a password for it.? After putting the password in, where would I go in the computer to cancel the entering of putting a password everytime I want to use?
urbano

Postby nixen96 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:12 am

beat it outta him
nixen96

<

Postby deutsch » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:24 am

If it's your cousin's computer, then I'd say simply be grateful that you get to use it at all.

You could negotiate for him to make you an account with your own password on it. Or take the matter to his mother or father, presumably your aunt and uncle.
deutsch

Postby madawg » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:34 am

Looks like it's specialized software, don't know what it is exactly or how it works.

Usually you can go under Accounts in the Control Panel and enter the password for a Admin and remove the password. Computer just boots into a user account.

However he's got some tricks up his sleeve, your better off getting your own machine.

The only way to defeat his machine is setting the BIOs' to boot from a USB thumb drive or a cd of Linux and using a totally different operating system where his software has no access. (then erasing his drive, hehe just kidding)
madawg

Postby ephram » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:38 am

Steps in order to do this.

Step one.

Under your start button menu there should be an option called control panel. go to this.

Step two.

Under Control panel there should be an option called User accounts and family safety. go to this.

Step Three.

Under User Accounts and Family Safety their should be an option called User accounts, with the sub option next to it called Change your windows password. Go to this.

Step four

From Change your Windows sub option, you should be able to change or remove the password on your account as long as you are the administrator.

In all honesty i would tell someone about your cousin, what he is doing is an invasion of privacy, which in turn could land him in Also of jail time as well as a hefty penalty fee up to five thousand dollars.
ephram

Postby ailbert44 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:43 am

user accounts but you will need the password to disable password checking. This is on the assumption that you mean there is a password prompt prior to accessing Windows. There are programs floating around the net to help when somebody forgot their password.
ailbert44

Postby sancho53 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:49 am

If it is his personal computer then there really isn't much you can do. Removing the password would most likely result in him putting the password back on and then completely refusing to allow you to use it.

If it is a shared computer among the family then talk to him about getting your own user account set up, which will allow you to use your own password to access the computer. The sources cited in my post include instructions for creating new user accounts in case your cousin does not know how to do so.

If you already have a user account and just need to unlock the computer because his screensaver was on then the third cited source will help you turn on fast user switching.
sancho53

Postby dano » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:56 am

I have also faced the same issues which you are facing and my friend told me about "ijinni technician" . I contacted them at www.ijinni.com for any issues just open the website and you can chat with the experts who are Microsoft certified technicians and will fix the issue itself on the spot or u can call them through Skype .For more information visit their website as it is very user friendly website. Just click on the chat as the response rate will be very fast from them and they have fixed my issues in no time.
dano

Return to iPod