<

How can you get your parents to give back your iPod? 10 POINTS BEST ANSWER!?

Postby aadi » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:22 pm

Well, today I was on my computer and my iPod touch was syncing and my mom just comes over, and grabs it. I tried to grab it from her (not a good idea!) but she just went into the garage and then came out. I'm going to my grandmas for easter and I can only imagine it will be pretty boring(she doesn't have a computer,and a TV that has no good channels) , so I would like to bring my iPod. I want to know if there is anyway I can get it back in that time. Also, if you really want to, you could give me a list of hiding places that she could have put it in(only if you want to) Finally, she never bought the iPod, my uncle did. Thanks guys! As a reward, I'll tell you how to jailbreak and unlock any firmware(or whatever else you want) and 10 points.
aadi

Postby panteno50 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:24 pm

Well you could simply suck up. A.K.A. (This may seem weird) My mom is usually really stressed, and so I give her a neck rub, and she feels better. When I know she is happier I wait a few minutes, and ask her if I can have it back. If not then try these places (You said she went to the garage) Look in the high place, tool boxes, maybe a refrigerator if you have one out there, any places that are dark and or places that extremely well hidden. Look at the places you would hide something.
Also I don't need you to tell me. I know how to downgrade on any firmware, and hack it.
panteno50

<

Postby wiccum65 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:39 pm

Well you could simply suck up. A.K.A. (This may seem weird) My mom is usually really stressed, and so I give her a neck rub, and she feels better. When I know she is happier I wait a few minutes, and ask her if I can have it back. If not then try these places (You said she went to the garage) Look in the high place, tool boxes, maybe a refrigerator if you have one out there, any places that are dark and or places that extremely well hidden. Look at the places you would hide something.
Also I don't need you to tell me. I know how to downgrade on any firmware, and hack it.
Write them or verbally tell them a SINCERE apology. Don't mention anything about getting your Ipod back in the apology, because then it sounds like you are writing this only for your Ipod. In your apology, I would say
1. Why you are in trouble.
2. What you can do to fix it.
3. What you will do in the future, instead of what you did.

Or whatever personal things you want to add.
Good Luck!
wiccum65

Postby dwain23 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:44 pm

take a piece of cloth.sew it into your under ware.make it sorta like a pocket.then put it in there.
if you wear a hat tape it into that.
If you have a columbia sweatshirt.on the inside are some pockets.put it into that.
dwain23

Postby germano80 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:51 pm

ok i would do nice things for her and make her feel in a nice mood and maybe just maybe she will give it back....i mean it depends on how mean your mom is.anyway that's what i would do
germano80

Return to iPod