<

How do I delete all of my songs on my Ipod classic 160Gb?

Postby rodric35 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:27 am

My uncle just gave it to me for real last night, and i now just recently got a charger for it so i can put all of MY music on it. For some reason i checked all the songs on the ipod that were there, and i right clicked on it and all it says is "get info or rating" and it wont let me delete all the songs on the Ipod so i can put my music on the Ipod. And iv tried everything possible, but for some reason its just not letting me delete them. What can I do about this? Could this be from the Ipod version or the Itunes version? or what? Its bothering me! I haven't had an Ipod for almost 5 years because it got stolen. So if anyone has a really good answer, with good details and information or something that i can do to delete the songs, I will give you a 5 star!

Thanks!
rodric35

Postby fingal » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:31 am

just sync your music and his will delete
fingal

<

Postby mickey » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:36 am

It could possibly be because of the iPod/iTunes version, though it's strange that you can't delete anything. When I go to my iPod songs on iTunes (plug in iPod, click music in the drop-down menu) I can just right click the song and click delete. That usually works. I'd just make sure your version of iTunes is the latest, and that there isn't anything wrong with the iPod.

Hope this helps! :)
mickey

Postby mylnburne51 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:46 am

by syncing your music it will all get deleted
mylnburne51

Return to iPod