<

How does pre-ordering an album work?

Postby trowhridge31 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:51 am

There is a new album or EP by Bad Meets Evil coming out on 6/14/2011 It's a rap group with Eminem and Royce Da 5'9" well I want to pre-order it from the iTunes Store but my family and I are leaving for vacation before it comes out and I can get it on my iPod. If I Pre-order it, will I still be able to purchase and get it on my iPod when I come home or will I have to buy it?
trowhridge31

Postby steven37 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:55 am

There is a new album or EP by Bad Meets Evil coming out on 6/14/2011 It's a rap group with Eminem and Royce Da 5'9" well I want to pre-order it from the iTunes Store but my family and I are leaving for vacation before it comes out and I can get it on my iPod. If I Pre-order it, will I still be able to purchase and get it on my iPod when I come home or will I have to buy it?
Pre-ordering only let's you pay for it. You can't purchase it until the album releases. You won't be charged extra.
steven37

<

Postby rush » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:02 am

Pre-ordering only let's you pay for it. You can't purchase it until the album releases. You won't be charged extra.
Yea.
rush

Postby inis90 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:11 am

Hmmm... I believe it will purchase and charge you when it releases.
inis90

Postby gayle » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:16 am

Hmmm... I believe it will purchase and charge you when it releases.
pre ordering is buying soooo??

either way ur gonna get it so just do it and find out

or u can wait till it pops up on the internet for real
gayle

Return to iPod