<

How to enable an ipod touch without itunes?

Postby simao31 » Mon May 14, 2012 10:24 am

Recently, my dad had to update our computer which completely wiped out the old itunes we had. So in that time period my sister couldn't connect to itunes. Also, in that time period, she managed to forget her ipod password and now she can't get into it because it needs to be connected to itunes to unlock. So we purchase itunes again and we can't unlock her ipod because apparently its not the same itunes we used before. So my question is. How can we unlock her ipod now?

She has an ipod touch 4 gen.
simao31

Postby fionnbharr » Mon May 14, 2012 10:27 am

Recently, my dad had to update our computer which completely wiped out the old itunes we had. So in that time period my sister couldn't connect to itunes. Also, in that time period, she managed to forget her ipod password and now she can't get into it because it needs to be connected to itunes to unlock. So we purchase itunes again and we can't unlock her ipod because apparently its not the same itunes we used before. So my question is. How can we unlock her ipod now?

She has an ipod touch 4 gen.
U do not need old itunes.
In fact the new version of itunes is the best and i updated my ipod touch 4g with itunes 10
fionnbharr

Return to iPod