<

How To Find a Lost iPos Touch 4G That is Dead in a Messy House?

Postby trevonn » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:52 pm

I lost my iPod Touch 4G almost forty five days ago. It is dead by noqw, because it was already on low battery when I lost it. I was sitting on the couch in the living room playing it. My mom brought dinner in, and I laid it down on the pillow that was to the left of me. I remember that I had a chicken drumstick, because my fingers were too greasy to play on it. I got up to wash my hands. When I came back, I picked it up. I started to play Virtual Familes. Then my mom said I could either play my iPod or watch TV. I think I chose to play my iPod. Then, I have no idea what happened.

I have....
Looked in and under the couch
Behind the TV
In and under the chair
In trash bags
On the tables by the couch
On the floor
Under my bed
On my dresser
Behind my dresser
Under my parents' bed
Under their dresser
On their dresser

I feel so mad at myself. I keep telling myself that I'm never going to find it, It's lost forever, and If I do find it, it'll probably be smashed to pieces.
I prayed to St. Anthony. You're supposed to pray a special pray for nine days, but I lost track of how many days I prayed for, so I stopped praying for it. On June 25, it'll be gone for fifty days. Please, please, PLEASE! help me find it! PLEASE! I AM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trevonn

Postby august » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:55 pm

My ipod is gone 2!! It's dead by now 2!!! I looked everywere like u!! I will never find it!!!!! I wish I knew where it was....... </3
august

<

Postby boc34 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:02 pm

I feel for you. Try looking behind the couch. With me I had an egyptian cartouche necklace I had made for the King Tut exhibit that came to the states for a limited time and lost it for a year before I happen to find it in one of my many purses a year later looking for something else. That's usually what happens you find something lost when you were looking for something else.
boc34

Postby cinneide99 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:07 pm

All you can do is keep looking and thinking hard about where you have left it. There is no technological way to find it, because a) the battery is dead and b) even if you could track it, tracking would not be pinpoint accurate enough to tell you exactly where in your house it is.
cinneide99

Postby angus » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:10 pm

First of all, calm Down. YOU WILL FIND IT.
Look around VEERY WELL where you had it for last time. Than, if you invited anyone over, friend cousin.. ( no offense ) they could of gotten it. Or even a baby sister/ brother.
Or maybe just maybe you didnt leave it where you think. If you SO WANTED, search around the house very, very well.
That's all you can do.(:
angus

Return to iPod