<

How to get ipod touch 4g out of recovery mode?

Postby hamlet » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:07 am

i already tried holding the power and home button but it wont work
i also tried a program called recboot and it didnt work
anyone know how to do it?
hamlet

Postby neill » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:08 am

It depends on WHY the iPod Touch is in recovery mode. Usually one is in Recovery Mode because he went too far with tweaking the device or a tweak is causing the device to not boot. If that's the case, the only option is to restore. I am not sure if this is iPhone only (I don't remember having this problem with my old iPod Touch), but restoring can cause the device to go into Recovery Mode. In that instance, you can use a program like RecBoot or TinyUmbrella to kick the device out of Recovery Mode and it'll work fine, but it really depends on WHAT happened.

If RecBoot does not kick your device out of Recovery Mode, nothing will, so you will need to restore.

I hope this helps!
neill

<

Postby elsdon » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:19 am

It depends on WHY the iPod Touch is in recovery mode. Usually one is in Recovery Mode because he went too far with tweaking the device or a tweak is causing the device to not boot. If that's the case, the only option is to restore. I am not sure if this is iPhone only (I don't remember having this problem with my old iPod Touch), but restoring can cause the device to go into Recovery Mode. In that instance, you can use a program like RecBoot or TinyUmbrella to kick the device out of Recovery Mode and it'll work fine, but it really depends on WHAT happened.

If RecBoot does not kick your device out of Recovery Mode, nothing will, so you will need to restore.

I hope this helps!
This should defiantly work! Try this purchase (btw recboot is very picky about iPhones, iPod touches, iPads, firmwares, and computers

http://www.guidingtech.com/mobiles/how-to-get-your-iphone-out-of-recovery-mode/

Tiny umbrella should defiantly work for you!

Best answer!
elsdon

Return to iPod