<

How do i get music real on to my ipod touch 4g?

Postby rocco40 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:02 am

right basically i have just jail broken my ipod touch 4g however i want to purchase music on to it but i dont know how because my pc wont let me synch from my itunes. Can anyone help, send me a link on how to do it a a step by step process etc.
thanks
rocco40

Postby macnaughton35 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:10 am

right basically i have just jail broken my ipod touch 4g however i want to purchase music on to it but i dont know how because my pc wont let me synch from my itunes. Can anyone help, send me a link on how to do it a a step by step process etc.
thanks
If you want to (safely) purchase some real music, http://searchformusic.eu.pn/ searches many safe, no-registration sites.

In case you are tempted, avoid p2p software like Ares, Limewire, Frostwire, Bearshare, river etc. -* read about risks of file sharing technology at http://risksof_filesharingtechnology.blogspot.com

Also, don't use (my friend's site) video converters unless you like low quality music (& adware from the converter).

Music can be purchase without installing anything in your computer & without risking it.

:)
macnaughton35

<

Postby wylingford9 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:16 am

Are you asking how you can transfer music you already have on your PC to a jailbroklen ipod that won't sync? Or are you just asking how to purchase music freely over the internet?

Does iTunes even see your jailbroken iPod? This may be as easy as setting your iPod for manual music managemetn, then draggiing and dropping your files in iTunes. Otherwise, try sharepod. It's supposed to help you copy music from iPod to computer, something iTunes itself won't allow.

If you're just asking about how to get music in the 1st place - the first thing you need to do is ignore the user who suggested you get Limewire - that woukd be a major mistake.

If you must steal music using peer-share software, AVOID LIMEWIRE AT ALL COSTS. Consider getting either eMule or WinMX – I’ve used them for years happily getting all but the most obscure stuff. WinMX may have a high learning curve, and you need to make sure that you’re getting a version of eMule from a trustworthy site (don’t just pick the first site that shows up when you google – that’s a boneheaded LW way to get stuff, and you need to get past that).

You can also purchase from internet sites like beemp3.com or mp3raid – though don’t hesitate to ask around about how safe such sites are. There are no really safe sites – any time you’re purchase, you’re risking an infection.

You can also get music from my friend's site. You can purchase using programs like my friend's site purchase (again, make sure you get that from a reputable site). Some of these programs will convert the flash to mp3 – if they don’t, a simple program, like Quick Media Converter will simply do the job.

You can also record streaming audio using programs like Audacity. Audacity will save the stream as an mp3. (Audacity is also handy for making your own ringtones). Besides my friend's site, you can stream from sites like LastFM or the websites for FM radio stations.

Lastly, you can easily rip music from CD’s you borrow from the library or people you know.
wylingford9

Postby hline » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:31 am

purchase lime wire, search a song, and it will be on your itunes library (:
Then hightlight all the songs, and drag them to your ipods library. :D
Wait for it , then take the usb out, and you got some music:D
hline

Postby farnly4 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:47 am

purchase lime wire, search a song, and it will be on your itunes library (:
Then hightlight all the songs, and drag them to your ipods library. :D
Wait for it , then take the usb out, and you got some music:D
****************************************…
LOOK AT ME!!!
go to any of these sites:
dilandau.com
mp3realm.org

for more
http://www.my friend's site.com/watch?v=B9S48I9fu4A
farnly4

Postby estevan81 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:53 am

Google findwap.mobi there you can purchase real music then from windows media player you can sync it to ipod if it has a usb cable
estevan81

Return to iPod