<

How to get music off a locked ipod?

Postby edmondo » Sun Mar 30, 1975 11:53 pm

So I have my old ipod which has a ton of music that I want but I can't move it onto my computer because it's set so that I can only edit it from the pc it was linked to which I no longer have. Is there any way to get the music off?
edmondo

Postby sikyahonaw » Sun Jan 02, 1977 2:21 pm

So I have my old ipod which has a ton of music that I want but I can't move it onto my computer because it's set so that I can only edit it from the pc it was linked to which I no longer have. Is there any way to get the music off?
sikyahonaw

<

Postby raynell » Wed Jun 13, 1979 4:30 pm

raynell

Postby corney19 » Wed Dec 26, 1990 9:13 pm

Full guide: Transfer songs, videos, photos and playlists from iPod to Computer or iTunes

http://www.transfer-iphone.com/transfer-songs-videos-photos-playlists-from-ipod-to-computer-itunes.html

GOOD LUCK!
corney19

Postby waldemarr65 » Sat Jul 15, 1995 6:22 am

waldemarr65

Postby dewi » Thu Jan 03, 2002 5:03 pm

dewi

Postby parke » Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:39 pm

Hello, as long as your songs are still on your iPod, you can get them onto your computer and iTunes easily.

The most convenient and secure way is to use an iPod-to-computer transfer program to help you, like this handy one called Tansee iPod Transfer
http://www.gutensoft.com/Utilities/Tansee-iPod-Transfer.htm
Many of my friends are using it for its easy and safe transfer. The whole process goes as follows:

Firstly install this program on your computer. When you plug your iPod to the computer, this program will instantly display all songs and videos on the iPod.You simply select what you wish to transfer and click "Copy" button. Done. All your selected files will be copied to your computer safely. Now you can easily add those songs and videos to your iTunes library. See detailed guide.
More importantly, this won't overwrite any original files on your iPod. And all song names are preserved.

Here is step-by-step guide on the whole process:
http://gutensoft.com/Guide/How-to-transfer-songs-and-videos-from-ipod-to-computer.htm

Best luck!
You can also search more other ways at http://ask.com
parke

Postby backstere98 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:59 pm

I advise you to use this way. Really save time.
Go to iPod-tool.com and purchase the iPod to PC transfer software called Tansee iPod Transfer to help you backup all your iPod songs and videos.
The advantage lies in that it utilizes iPod's internal database to display your iPod's files instantly. That means, when you connect your iPod to PC, this program will automatically display all music/videos on your iPod. Once click "Copy" button, all files would be copied onto your selected folder on your PC.
backstere98

Postby dominic43 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:33 pm

dominic43

Postby chayce » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:36 am

if the ipod happens to be an ipod touch, there is one thing you can do that will probably force it to connect. (sorry for the informality with this but it has been a while since i have done it.) Hold down both the power button on top and the home button. After five seconds, let go of the power button but keep holding down the home button. This should make it connect. If nothing happens, try the same thing but let go of the home button instead.
chayce

Next

Return to iPod