<

How Do I Get My Parents To Buy Me An iPod Touch 4g?

Postby kevion93 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:59 am

I wanted the ipod touch 4g ever since it came out.It is almost my birthday (June 16)
and i for my b-day i want the ipod Touch 4.If you guys have any ideas please answer
kevion93

Postby thornley » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:05 am

You can -

Ask them - honestly, have you even asked whether they would get one for you? And if not - why not? Why do kids post this question when the answers of strangers are worthless. Maybe your parents will refuse but have good reason to.

Learn to read - well over 4,000 people have asked the same question here on YA alone

[http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_result;_ylt=AvwJZCq2abi1dmQS27M4cvA.5XNG;_ylv=3?p=parents+ipod+touch&submit-go=%3CSPAN%3E%3CSPAN%3E%3CSPAN%3E%3CSPAN%3ESearch+Y%21+Answers%3C%2FSPAN%3E%3C%2FSPAN%3E%3C%2FSPAN%3E%3C%2FSPAN%3E] link to the search
thornley

<

Postby kylar58 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:13 am

ok my parents make me buy my own things, so here are 2 options:
Work. won't take more then 2 hours a day for not even a month at $5 an hour to get one... adds up fast
the other option is to wait till the 5 comes out. that will be soon. talk about how much you want it all the time. don't beg them, just talk to them like wow its so cool. once it comes out they might get it for you :D
kylar58

Postby mano67 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:19 am

Ok. I asked for one, but it wasn't easy getting it! I have one now and I LOOVVVVEEE it! Really sorry if your Jealous, but anyway.

Just be helpful, and don't complain. Keep your grades up.... (Schools over though.....) And... OH SHOOT your BDAY is today!!!! Happy BDAY!!!!!!!!
Tell your parents why you want it and DO NOT!!!!! SAy that your friends have it... THAT WILL SET YOUR PARENTS OFF!!! TOTALLY! I KNow!

(Wait! Your bday is on the 16th! Sorry!!!! MY bad!)

hope I helped and happy bday!

Firestar!!!!
mano67

Postby bayrd » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:28 am

Ok. I asked for one, but it wasn't easy getting it! I have one now and I LOOVVVVEEE it! Really sorry if your Jealous, but anyway.

Just be helpful, and don't complain. Keep your grades up.... (Schools over though.....) And... OH SHOOT your BDAY is today!!!! Happy BDAY!!!!!!!!
Tell your parents why you want it and DO NOT!!!!! SAy that your friends have it... THAT WILL SET YOUR PARENTS OFF!!! TOTALLY! I KNow!

(Wait! Your bday is on the 16th! Sorry!!!! MY bad!)

hope I helped and happy bday!

Firestar!!!!
Tell them this:

If your parents have an iPhone 4, tell them you can Facetime them.
The cheapest price for a new one is $200, not $250.
All the features it has
All the education apps (even though you never purchase any (:

That's how i got mine
bayrd

Postby stocleah » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:31 am

I would say just do tons of jobs around the house and be as helpful as possible. Or on the other hand you could get a job and buy it yourself. Then your parents would respect you more for showing determination and initiative.
stocleah

Postby kelsey37 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:33 am

just ask for it! and say it would have an important role at school since you can access wifi in order to search for something where you want! but being sincere and just asking is the key! Good Luck and have a nice b-day ;D
kelsey37

Postby gairbhith » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:35 am

Just as a little add-on: Wait for the iTouch 5th Gen and ask for it as a belated birthday present. Chances are that it will have 512MB of RAM (twice as much as iTouch 4G) and much better cameras.
gairbhith

Postby obrian6 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:49 am

Say that u need one for school or ur mp3 player broke I just asked for an iPad 2 for my birthday and got one easy 4 me
obrian6

Return to iPod