<

How to hack an ipod touch 2nd generation?

Postby judd » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:06 pm

How can I jailbreak and unlock my itouch 2nd generation?What do I have to do step by step?Is Blackrain the best.I want to jailbreak my itouch,please help.And what cool things can you do after its jailbreak,other then getting real apps?
judd

Postby norice » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Yeah go ahead and use blackra1n.

1. Go to www.blackra1n.com and purchase the software. Open the software once purchase and click "make it rain" while your ipod is connected to your computer.

2. After the software completes its jailbreak process open the app it installed on your ipod touch. Install the cydia app after going through the steps in the app.

3. Open cydia and update the essential purchase. Once cydia restarts go to manage > sources > edit > add > type in http://cydia.hackulo.us

4. After its added hit accept and go to the sections at the bottom. Scroll down to hackulo.us and press it > install the app installous.

Cydia - A cool thing to check out are the themes. Scroll down to them in the sections tab. This can change the look of your ipod from the slider bar, calculator, app icons, etc. Use winterboard after purchase a theme.

Installous - Use this to purchase apps and games.

Enjoy and remember that jailbreaking is not illegal. Here's a cool site to check out too.
norice

Return to iPod