<

How do i keep my ipod touch 4g from breaking?

Postby northwode81 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Ok so i just got this amazing device and i dont want it to break because i cant afford another one at ALL. I already have a gel case and a screen protector for it. And also how do i keep from losing it. Like when i go places how do i keep from losing it because i DO NOT want to lose it at all.

5 stars to best answer
northwode81

Postby ashwyn » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Lol ok 1st get a otter box they may be a little expensive for Cases but you could drop that thing in tub of water pull it out and play angry birds. Now to keep it from being lost, remember to always put it in your pockets ALWAYS! never set it down this is generally how people lose things. Keep it in your pocket when your not using it and don't tell anyone you have it this doesn't mean avoid people from seeing it this just means be careful who you let see it. And for a final word of advice LEND IT TO NO1 not your dog your cat or your best friend. enjoy your ipod.
ashwyn

<

Postby dilyn » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:49 pm

I think it's pretty much common sense. Just be careful. Don't take it places where it's bound to get stolen or lost. Put it in your pockets. Put a pass code lock on it. Don't let your friends play with it unless you're sure they can take care of it.
dilyn

Postby osrik70 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:56 pm

You can get a security app it will help. Most of them have gps tracking. And also a gel case is not so good you should try a Otterbox or something like that. Thier water resistense shock proof etc
osrik70

Return to iPod