<

How do I monitor my child's internet activity on his iPod?

Postby everly » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:55 pm

My son has a first generation iPod Touch. Is there any way I can see what he is looking at on the internet on his iPod from my computer? I want to know what he looks at on his iPod without actually looking on the physical iPod.
everly

Postby hervey72 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:05 pm

My son has a first generation iPod Touch. Is there any way I can see what he is looking at on the internet on his iPod from my computer? I want to know what he looks at on his iPod without actually looking on the physical iPod.
I don't think so. but why does it matter?

You could do this though: tell him to not delete his history on his iPod on safari and that you will look at it every once in a while to make sure he's not doing anything inappropriate. He can't delete only certain things, only all of it, or none of it. so then if suddenly a lot of the history isn't there, he deleted it.
hervey72

<

Postby ewan31 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:06 pm

stop being so paranoid, hes a boy all boys look at silly stuff on the internet, i understand if hes under 15 though
ewan31

Postby aingeni69 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:17 pm

I do not believe there is a way that you can do that, unless you purchase so type of equipment that probably is not even made for that.

Good luck!
aingeni69

Return to iPod