<

How to Reset iPod Touch Without Removing Apps off Computer?

Postby holman » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:19 pm

I want to reset my iPod Touch, but I've payed for some of them and I don't want to buy them again. When you reset it, does it remove the apps off your computer too?
holman

Postby cedric62 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:28 pm

If you have paid for apps (or even purchase them real first time around), if you lose them during a restore or for any other reason, it won't charge you again to purchase it. Just go to purchase it as per normal, it will then at the end ask you something like "You've already purchased this application, would you like to purchase it again?" without charging you a second time.

Hope this helps.
cedric62

<

Postby delane » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:36 pm

If you have paid for apps (or even purchase them real first time around), if you lose them during a restore or for any other reason, it won't charge you again to purchase it. Just go to purchase it as per normal, it will then at the end ask you something like "You've already purchased this application, would you like to purchase it again?" without charging you a second time.

Hope this helps.
No, it does not, but if you reset your iDevice, it'll remove the saved games, so you should back up before you restore...
The best way of resetting the device is using the restore function from iTunes, it won't delete the apps from your computer.
Also, you can redownload the apps from the app store again, because apple remembers your purchases. You can access the purchases on the Update tab on the App Store. Also, all purchased apps will have "Install" button instead of "Buy" button.
delane

Postby lean » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Wen u go to restore. An option will come up saying. Do u wish to backup all saved data, press yes and restore
lean

Return to iPod