<

How do i sync my iphone to a new apple id?

Postby pomeroy » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:12 am

when i first got my iphone and plugged it into my computer it said to choose how i wanted to set it up on my computer, it said, jaclyns ipod or create new, i chose the jaclyns ipod, which is my old ipod name, then it synced everything from my old ipod onto my iphone and deleted all of my contacts. how do i get everything back and take all of my apps from my ipod off? cause i cut it off before it could purchase any music or pics. now how do i take the iphone off of that one apple id and set it to a new one?
pomeroy

Postby dewi » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:17 am

when i first got my iphone and plugged it into my computer it said to choose how i wanted to set it up on my computer, it said, jaclyns ipod or create new, i chose the jaclyns ipod, which is my old ipod name, then it synced everything from my old ipod onto my iphone and deleted all of my contacts. how do i get everything back and take all of my apps from my ipod off? cause i cut it off before it could purchase any music or pics. now how do i take the iphone off of that one apple id and set it to a new one?
Hello

I have just found this site where you can get real gifts like an ipad 2, iphone 4, and many other things, you just have to follow this 3 steps>

1.- Register at

http://doiop.com/appfree

2.- Complete one offer, some of them are completely real.

3.- Refer your friends and enjoy your gift once your friends have registered.
dewi

Return to iPod