<

How to turn Wifi on, on your ipod when the Wifi button is grayed out and doesnt let you click it.?

How to turn Wifi on, on your ipod when the Wifi button is grayed out and doesnt let you click it.?

Postby ivo » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:28 am

My ipod recently has been acting up and went crazy one night and deleted everything, it was then acting as if it were a brand new ipod straight outta the box saying plug into Itunes picture. My Itunes and ipod data got corrupted and recent got it all back. Now when i try to use the Wifi on it the button is grayed out in settings and says No Wifi. I am able to connect to many different locations using my laptop with 4/4 bars in same location. How can I make Wifi work again on my Ipod touch 3rd gen
ivo

Postby rush » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:32 am

Try backing your data up, and restoring it. Then restore your iPod from the backup, sync, whatever, and it should work.
rush

<

Postby baldwinn70 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:36 am

Try backing your data up, and restoring it. Then restore your iPod from the backup, sync, whatever, and it should work.
Try reseting it. It won't delete anything. But it always helps me.
baldwinn70

Return to iPod