<

How to unjailbreak your ipod touch 4g?

Postby slaven72 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:13 pm

i know how to unjailbreak it by restoring it but everytime i do it it always says error has occured your ipod cannot be restored so i need help to do it and apple cant help me because its illegal and if i try to get it fixed my warranty wont work because of this jailbreaking
slaven72

Postby forde » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:16 pm

I have no idea at all... But don't worry there's always a way with technology
forde

<

Postby kiba » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:22 pm

Hold the sleep and hold button till the apple logo shows up. Connect to iTunes.
kiba

Postby reynald35 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Look on my friend's site they have a LOT of videos for it like this one http://www.my friend's site.com/watch?v=FcWKCb7rUZQ.

& You can just plug your ipod into a computer with iTunes. In iTunes, select "Restore to Default" or whatever the option is. It'll take a few hours for it to restore.
reynald35

Postby caster76 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Jailbreaking is not illegal anymore. I suggest that you put it in DFU mode and then try restoring. To do that you just hold the power and home button down for 15 seconds then without letting go of the home button let go of the power button and hold that for about 20 seconds. Then put it back into the PC it should say that it is in DFU mode and you should be able to restore it
caster76

Postby zilar » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:38 pm

Jailbreaking is not illegal anymore. I suggest that you put it in DFU mode and then try restoring. To do that you just hold the power and home button down for 15 seconds then without letting go of the home button let go of the power button and hold that for about 20 seconds. Then put it back into the PC it should say that it is in DFU mode and you should be able to restore it
Try getting the software from a website and do it manually there are some videos on my friend's site on how to do it
zilar

Return to iPod