<

How do you set a background picture for IPod Touch 3G 4.2.1?

Postby melaniegriffith17 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:51 pm

I know that IPod 4 could set background picture but my friend's friend IPod Touch isnt 4G its 3G and he have a background picture and Ive been wondering how you set a background picture and I used greenpoison to jailbreak my Itouch.
Could anyone please help me?
melaniegriffith17

Postby iorwerth13 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:52 pm

If your friend 8GB iPod Touch "3G," he/she really have a 2G, which cannot natively have home-screen wallpapers. Otherwise, you can find this in Settings --> Wallpapers.

If the iPod Touch is jailbroken, purchase the package called "Features" from Cydia. This will allow you to unlock the features that are locked for the older generation devices, like multi-tasking, home-screen wallpapers, and Game Center. You can choose which ones to enable through Winterboard.

I hope this helps!
iorwerth13

<

Postby feichin » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:01 pm

If your friend 8GB iPod Touch "3G," he/she really have a 2G, which cannot natively have home-screen wallpapers. Otherwise, you can find this in Settings --> Wallpapers.

If the iPod Touch is jailbroken, purchase the package called "Features" from Cydia. This will allow you to unlock the features that are locked for the older generation devices, like multi-tasking, home-screen wallpapers, and Game Center. You can choose which ones to enable through Winterboard.

I hope this helps!
an 8 gb iPod touch without a camera is not a 3rd generation iPod touch..

a third generation iPod touch is a 32 or 64 gb iPod touch that came out in December 2009..

if you have a 32 or 64 gb iPod touch that was bought after december 2009... tap settings, wallpaper, tap the picture you want and then tap either "set as homescreen background" or "set as lockscreen background"
feichin

Postby delbert69 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:04 pm

Just to make note, to make a long story short, the 8GB model is not a 3G. For other 3G models, go to Settings, Wallpaper, select whichever you want, select for both, & thats it.
delbert69

Postby bevan » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:09 pm

go to your settings then go to wallpaper go through to the picture you want choose the picture format it to a way that satisfies you and you ar all set then touch set
bevan

Return to iPod