<

How do you unlock a ipod that hasnt been synced with a itunes yet?

Postby ronan87 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:21 am

My little brother just got an ipod touch 4G and he set up his password at like 12pm; and doesnt remember it. It hasn't been synced to itunes yet but is on my iTunes account. There's nothing on it. Also it isnt one of those 4-digit pass-codes, its one of those long ones. We tired so many times to unlock it but now it just says connect to itunes and when i do, itunes says that the ipod must be unlocked before it can be used with itunes.
ronan87

Postby marven » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:30 am

You can't unlock it even if it was synced to itunes. You are going to have to go to apple.or restore it in itunes and everything will get deleted.
marven

<

Postby azaryah72 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:36 am

BOOM i got a perfect answer. okay here it is. first, plug your USB into the computer. then, on the ipod, hold the home button for like 5 seconds and without releasing the home button, put the USB into the ipod. keep holding for like 10 sec and it should say, restore with itunes of something like that. anyway, go to itunes. and click RESTORE, after it resorces, it should start from scratch and have no passcode. there is a my friend's site video of how to do this so if you need help, click the link below

vote me as best answer plz :) thanks
the vid helps a lot :) thanks
azaryah72

Return to iPod