<

Indian Parents Won't Let Me Have A Boyfriend!!!!?

Postby reuben » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:17 am

They wud NEVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER NEVER let me have a boyfriend!!! except in COLLEGE and he has to b indian then they have to "approve of him"!!! WTF IS UP WITH THAT!!!|???? its retarded and stupid.
its my life. i think i have the right to marry whoever catches my heart, no matter what religion.!
ive talked to them about this! just started tlking...and they FREAKED! theyr lk NO WAY! THIS ISNT PART OF OUR RELIGION WE HAVE TO STAY A TRUE INDIAN! IM UR MOTHER I RAISED U AND I WANT U 2 HAVE A HAPPY LIFE WHEN UR AN ADULT! AMERICANS ARENT GOOD!

but american guys r prayer!
99% of indian guys r well.....fugly! no offense! but SOME r cute only a few tho!
if i had a secret boyfriend theyyd find out, because they have close ties with some kids in my schools parents. the kid would tell ther parents and theyd tell mine.
mine would prb almost have a heart attack (no kidding!!!!!) im NOT exaggerating!
and prb no cellphone laptop ipod or friends over.
WTF!!!
HELPP!
I NEED MY LIFE BACK!!! D:
reuben

Postby kye88 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:30 am

indian guyz are better than american

most american guys are dumb... they dont have good jobs
americans eat beef and drink a lot...
american guys will dump or divorce u after few months
they dont care about their children
they will cheat on u

i am indian myself... and i think ur parents are right... dont date outside of ur race...

80% of white guyz are fugly too
kye88

<

Postby bimal44 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:36 am

I'm an Indian guy in the US and I say just wait it out. My parents don't care who I marry (though I still prefer an Indian girl) and my sister is obsessed with white euro/american guys too. Eventually your parents just want you to be happy and when you are older (in your mid 20s or so) and find the white American guy that you want - chances are they will realize he's a good guy (if he is) and stop insisting that you marry an Indian. Hell you probably don't even have to wait that long, when you're in college your parents won't know who you're dating! So be mature, patient and try to respect your parents for now.

P.S.- come on Indian guys aren't 99% ugly- you're really disrespecting your father (and brothers if you have any) by saying that. My sister (the one who likes white/euro guys) said something similar to me once and even if you think that - theres no reason to say it to us. Indian guys don't want an Indian girl who strongly prefers white men over them anyway so its really fine to keep the opinion to yourself.
bimal44

Return to iPod