<

Ipad 2 vs. ipod touch 4th generation?

Postby gunn » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:49 am

please help! i dont know which one to choose. can someone please tell me what apps the ipad 2 can have rather than the ipod touch. or what the ipod touch can have purchase on it rather than the ipad 2
like the abc player can purchase on the ipad 2 but not on the ipod touch. can someone tell me what else?
thank you so much!
gunn

Postby enosh77 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:50 am

please help! i dont know which one to choose. can someone please tell me what apps the ipad 2 can have rather than the ipod touch. or what the ipod touch can have purchase on it rather than the ipad 2
like the abc player can purchase on the ipad 2 but not on the ipod touch. can someone tell me what else?
thank you so much!
get the ipad, it has everything the ipod can have but even more. The only downside i see is its size, (sometimes). Like it's great for skype and watching movies, and TYPING! (OMG the ipod is so annoying to type on because it's so small), but for like going to the gym and listening to music, it's annoying to lug around a huge pad. I guess it depends on your lifestyle, what you would use it more for, etc. But I've had both and like the ipad much better.
here's a discussion about these two from the apple website:
https://discussions.apple.com/message/13227269?messageID=13227269
enosh77

Return to iPod