<

My ipod apps wont purchase.?

Postby stirling72 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:07 pm

im trying to purchase some apps on my ipod touch. and they keep saying waiting and they wont purchase. and i tried to purchase an update and it keeps saying waiting. and it wont update. does anybody know what i should do? please help!
stirling72

Postby kemp » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:09 pm

im trying to purchase some apps on my ipod touch. and they keep saying waiting and they wont purchase. and i tried to purchase an update and it keeps saying waiting. and it wont update. does anybody know what i should do? please help!
Mine, too, did that one time. I was terribly upset. But what I found out to do was turn the ipod off and leave it off for a good few minutes. After about 5 minutes turn it back on and the apps will be purchase and your updates will be there.
Also, during the day, when your not using it turn it off and it helps your ipod stay more up beat. I now do that, it really has helped mine.
Hope your ipod works out(: Much Luck!
kemp

<

Postby chakshu26 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:10 pm

Okay, check your internet connection bandwidth.. you need at least 128kbps real for itunes to work, if it is your iPod Touch, it takes at least 100kbps for a purchase to work..
That is not much, but if you are on a wireless network with someone sharing river, or someone playing Black Ops, its not going to be easy to purchase stuff..
Try purchase apps on your iTunes and syncing your device, much faster if you ask me..
But technically, purchase an app on the iPod Touch directly should show (in sequence).. "Waiting", "loading" "installing" and "installed" ..
Try purchase a real app not larger than a few MBs and see if it purchase, if it does, you just have to wait longer, if not, try freeing up your internet connection..
chakshu26

Return to iPod