<

My iPod didn't indicate if my message from iMessage was "delivered" or "not delivered"?

My iPod didn't indicate if my message from iMessage was "delivered" or "not delivered"?

Postby delane » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:18 pm

Today I sent a message to my friend who had an iPhone and it said "delivered" below the blue bubble message. He replied back, so of course I replied back also. When I sent the message, there was no "delivered" popping below my message. Also, if it wasn't delivered, it would tell me that it wasn't delivered with a red exlamation point. It's been 10 minutes and the "delivered" still hasn't pop up. Does this mean the recipient hasn't recieve my message? Usually he texts right back, but he hasn't texts back yet.
delane

Postby friduwulf » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:23 pm

my ipod does that all the time. sometime its the connection and sometimes its just slow. it should show delivered soon. :p
friduwulf

<

Postby southwell21 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:25 pm

If it doesn't say delivered he most likely did not get your message Just resend it and if he says why'd u send that twice? just say it said not delivered
southwell21

Return to iPod