I have the new iPod
4G 32GB and its not charging all the way. I can plug it up to the wall throughout the night and I wake up the next morning and its only 65% done. Yes, I plugged the recharger in all the way. I even tried charging it to the computer throughout the night and it still only reached 65%. Why is it only reaching 65%? Is there anything I can do to change this because this is really annoying.
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Most likely a defective battery. You can actually replace the battery yourself if you have a sottering gun. But I wouldn't do it that way unless you're a true nerd and really know what kind of equipment your dealing with. The best thing to do is go to a site called DigiExpress.com. Or go to your nearest Apple retailer.
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:11 pm
I'd take it to Apple. They'll either fix it or give you a new one. Just make an appointment on their site.
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:28 am
Make an appointment with apple. Its probably a faulty battery
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:26 am
Return to iPod
- IPod Touch 32GB 4th Generation Not Charging?
by mayhew49 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:06 am
- 1 Replies
- 141 Views
- Last post by andreo44
Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:13 am
- How to fix my ipod touch 3rd generation 32gb when it says charging is not supported ?
by anane21 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:24 pm
- 2 Replies
- 143 Views
- Last post by eilam50
Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:36 pm
- Hey guys i just bought an iPod Touch 4G 32GB nd its stuck on 98% when charging to a wall charger why?
by manasses » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:47 pm
- 1 Replies
- 238 Views
- Last post by owynn91
Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:55 pm
- IPod 4g 32gb not charging?
by eadin » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:45 pm
- 2 Replies
- 174 Views
- Last post by jolon
Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:52 pm
- Wht does its mean when my ipod touch is charging and in the batery it shows a plug in and not charging anymore?
by eadwyn22 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:56 pm
- 3 Replies
- 408 Views
- Last post by adalwin58
Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:11 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ahane, anwyl, balfore, Bing [Bot], casey29, ceretic, corrin, dishon14, durrant, fa, Google [Bot], harford, roddy, santiago48, takumi99, teyo73, tiago88, willamar and 28 guests