<

Ipod touch history check?

Postby alberto39 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:34 pm

So I know I did a really bad thing..but my boyfriend left his ipod touch with me, and EVERYTHING open. So after a few minutes debating myself...I couldn't stop myself from looking....I looked through his messages and then all his FACEBOOK messages....

Now I feel really stupid but I read through most of the messages, and it was really bad, like cheating and nasty other stuff. So then when he came back, one of my friends had it, and I pretended she was on his facebook, saying, "oh haha!" "what?" "oh, just something on your facebook...lol why?"

He flipped, asking, begging for it back, then I gave it back. And he was really obviously worried and freaking out a bit....Then a few minutes later, I noticed him changing all his passwords and everything. I acted like nothing was wrong, asking if he was okay and all cause he was freaking out....and then later he told me he didn't want to talk about it and he was pissed at me, didn't give a reason. I know what I did was horrible, but we have had trust issues dealing with ex and other girls, and lying and everything and I just wanted to really...I guess see if our problems were through and in the past, with proof and evidence, yeah I wasn't letting go, but it was right not to.

So I'm wondering....Could he look at what I looked at on SPECIFICALLY his facebook?
alberto39

Postby keme47 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:39 pm

So I know I did a really bad thing..but my boyfriend left his ipod touch with me, and EVERYTHING open. So after a few minutes debating myself...I couldn't stop myself from looking....I looked through his messages and then all his FACEBOOK messages....

Now I feel really stupid but I read through most of the messages, and it was really bad, like cheating and nasty other stuff. So then when he came back, one of my friends had it, and I pretended she was on his facebook, saying, "oh haha!" "what?" "oh, just something on your facebook...lol why?"

He flipped, asking, begging for it back, then I gave it back. And he was really obviously worried and freaking out a bit....Then a few minutes later, I noticed him changing all his passwords and everything. I acted like nothing was wrong, asking if he was okay and all cause he was freaking out....and then later he told me he didn't want to talk about it and he was pissed at me, didn't give a reason. I know what I did was horrible, but we have had trust issues dealing with ex and other girls, and lying and everything and I just wanted to really...I guess see if our problems were through and in the past, with proof and evidence, yeah I wasn't letting go, but it was right not to.

So I'm wondering....Could he look at what I looked at on SPECIFICALLY his facebook?
Careful with that
keme47

<

Postby tamal88 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:40 pm

Careful with that
and you are still with him because...
tamal88

Return to iPod