<

Ipod touch safari wont load?

Postby molli » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:17 pm

My safari worked perfectly for a long time, but now all of a sudden, everytime i press the safari app, it brings up a blank webpage and takes me right back to my home screen. i am lost at what to do. Can anyone help me?
molli

Postby wynn99 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:18 pm

That happened to me when I'll go to urbandictionary.com idk y
wynn99

<

Postby caddaric » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:20 pm

try holding down the power button and turn off the ipod then turn it back on. or plug it into itunes and click the restore button. if u restore it make sure u back everything up before u do it
caddaric

Postby levey16 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Have you tried force quitting Safari? If you're on iOS 4, you can do this by bringing up the multitasking bar (double-click the home button), hold down on the Safari app like you were going to move something on the home screen, and tap the red – icon. Alternatively, hold the home button for about 5 seconds upon loading the app.

If that doesn't work, try restarting the iPod. Do this by turning it off and on again. You can turn it off by holding the sleep/wake button for a few seconds, then sliding the arrow. Turn it on by holding the sleep/wake again.

Your last resort is restoring the iPod. This will fully erase the iPod and reinstall iOS. This might take a while, as it has to copy all of your music, movies, photos, and apps to the iPod again.

You can apply these general troubleshooting steps to virtually all problems with your iPod.
levey16

Return to iPod