<

IPod touch 4g sleep and volume buttons not working?

Postby rashawn » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:14 am

It worked fine for a couple months. I don't know how to fix it and don't have money for a replacement. Anybody know what I can do about this?
rashawn

Postby abraham73 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:18 am

Hold down the sleep and home button for about 15 seconds. If it doesnt turn off and back on, plug it into your computer and do a full [Restore]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~IF NOT ABOVE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plug it into your comuter, check for any upgrades (maybe there was a bug) and if it is jailbroken, restore it or update it to the origional ios.

You can also just continue using it without the buttons, just turn the volume up and down from the music, or buy the headphones with the volume control, and set the auto-lock feature to something fast.

Also I would recommend that you update iTunes, your iPod, and your computer. And that could fix even more problems.
abraham73

<

Postby beeman » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:26 am

Hold down the sleep and home button for about 15 seconds. If it doesnt turn off and back on, plug it into your computer and do a full [Restore]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~IF NOT ABOVE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plug it into your comuter, check for any upgrades (maybe there was a bug) and if it is jailbroken, restore it or update it to the origional ios.

You can also just continue using it without the buttons, just turn the volume up and down from the music, or buy the headphones with the volume control, and set the auto-lock feature to something fast.

Also I would recommend that you update iTunes, your iPod, and your computer. And that could fix even more problems.
You should let it rest for a bit. then plug it in. if this does not work then take it to get fixed.
beeman

Return to iPod