<

My iPod Touch turns off by itself?

Postby paris » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:32 pm

it is a 1st gen but whenever im using it, it turns off by itself all the time and it rarely last long its just working fine then the screen kinda fades away and clicks and it off and sometimes it wont even turn back on. please help!!
paris

Postby guin » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:38 pm

it is a 1st gen but whenever im using it, it turns off by itself all the time and it rarely last long its just working fine then the screen kinda fades away and clicks and it off and sometimes it wont even turn back on. please help!!
its broken!!!
guin

<

Postby morrie » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:39 pm

do a system restore. it will wipe out everything on your ipod, including malfunctions, and then put all your music, movies, whatever back on your ipod, but still keeping out the malfunctions.
if this doesn't work, call apple, see if your still under warrantee.
morrie

Postby gad93 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:53 pm

the batteries for the ipod touch are meant to be replaced yearly or every couple years.....you would probably want to go to your local apple store but i dont think they can do much because that ipod touch is old its better for you to sell it in ebay for spare parts or just buy another one its useless for you to try to buy extra things that have to be replacedyou should of gotten the 3 year insurence thingy from walmart like i did they replaced my ipod touch 2nd generation twice already and they gave me an option to get a refund for what i originally payd wich was 399 dollers...good luck bro im an ipod fan
gad93

Return to iPod