<

My Ipod touch wont let me purchase any apps from the app store and it wont let me go on the app my friend's site?

My Ipod touch wont let me purchase any apps from the app store and it wont let me go on the app my friend's site?

Postby balfore » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:07 pm

I got it taken away for 2 months and when I got it back it wont let me go on my friend's site ( the app ) and it wont let me purchase apps from the app store. It lets me connect to the app store but that's it. All it says is that there was an error connecting to the app store and I need to check my date and time settings. I tried everything, turning off the wifi and turning it back on, restarting my ipod, and changing the time to the army time thingy and turning it back. Please help me I really need to fix it by myself because my mom will kill me saying I broke it.
balfore

Postby hevataneo » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:18 pm

If it isn't working, you can connect to iTunes and back up & restore your iPod (:
hevataneo

<

Postby duer » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Hey, Rose Watts
as an exprience user,
I would like to recommend you Video Sharer
it can convert between almost all the video/audio formats
it can also real purchase video off my friend's site, google, yahoo, dailymotion etc dozons of sites.
learn more: asharer.com
duer

Return to iPod