<

My iPod won't sync with Spotify?

Postby bardric95 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:12 pm

So I've connected my iPod to my computer and on Spotify it says that it should automatically appear under the devices tab, but it doesn't. How can I solve this problem?
bardric95

Postby xiao » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:17 pm

If it's an app, I don't see why anyone would tell you the app should appear under the devices tab as it's not a device...the app should be on your ipod though for sure, someone at spotify is misinforming here or... maybe something to do with what CNET reported over the weekend that there are still some incompatibility issues due to radio frequency waves used by the devices and Spotify...chances are soon that apple will tweak the app to get those bugs out soon. Although the app is working, just not perfectly.

In the meantime I am going to hold off getting the app, but I to have it on my desktop.
xiao

<

Postby fiance » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:24 pm

If it's an app, I don't see why anyone would tell you the app should appear under the devices tab as it's not a device...the app should be on your ipod though for sure, someone at spotify is misinforming here or... maybe something to do with what CNET reported over the weekend that there are still some incompatibility issues due to radio frequency waves used by the devices and Spotify...chances are soon that apple will tweak the app to get those bugs out soon. Although the app is working, just not perfectly.

In the meantime I am going to hold off getting the app, but I to have it on my desktop.
He meant under devices in the spotify desktop app. Connecting the iphone to the same wifi as your laptop and booting the app should make it appear here.
I suspect it is a firewall problem.
fiance

Postby savino » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:27 pm

No it doesn't?
savino

Return to iPod